The holiday season is an indulgent time – we make promises about the upcoming New Year and exercising while having a few extra Christmas cookies and sweets at all the parties. Each year, as the holiday season approaches, we swear that we are not going to over-indulge but with an array of holiday delights, who can resist?
Visions of sugarplums are dancing in my head, especially with the treats and sweets that we discovered while reading our favorite blogs! Let us share our picks for 25 Delicious Holiday Sweets with you:
- Eggnog Cupcakes with Spiced Rum from Bakers Royale – can be made both with and without the alcohol! Eggnog … in cupcakes?! YUM!
- Classic Gingerbread Cake Recipe from Brown Eyed Baker
- Chocolate Marshmallow Pops Three Ways – Candy Cane, Heath Bar and Coconut from Cookin’ Canuck
- Nutmeg Ice Cream from Daydreamer Desserts
- Dairy Free Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Elana’s Pantry
- Rosemary’s Christmas Cookies – Gluten Free from Gluten Free Girl
- Gluten Free Ginger Snaps from Gluten Free Goddess
- Fresh Cranberry Cream Scones with Candied Ginger from Joy the Baker
Lemon Angel Wings from Kitchen Daily
- Chocolate Cake Reeses Peanut Butter Cookies from Picky Palate
- Black Plum and Ginger Crumble from Verses from My Kitchen
- Chocolate Biscotti from Mother Thyme
- Exotic Shortbread Cookies with Saffron and Cardamom from Simply Reem
- Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Cream Cheese and Browned Butter Frosting from Yammie’s Noshery
- Chocolate Caramel and Salty Peanut Bark from Sweet Simple Stuff
- Cranberry Persimmon Crisp from Sweet Peony
- French Apple Tart from Georgia Pellegrini
- Christmas Yule Log by Zoe Bakes
- Sticky Pecan Mini-Buns from The Pioneer Woman
- Seven Layer Cookies from Smitten Kitchen
- Cranberry Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bark from Skinny Taste
- Chocolate Cheesecake Truffles from She Wears Many Hats
- White Chocolate Lamingtons from Lemon Pi
- Gluten Free Bittersweet Chocolate Decadence Cookie from Savory Sweet Life
- Decadent Chocolate Cheesecake from The Sisters Cafe
WOW! Does that list have your taste buds in overdrive? I am soooo ready for the holidays and now, I think I need a cookie!
What is your favorite holiday sweet? Tweet us a recipe link!
Next week is Tasty Tuesday – The 12 Days of Christmas Cooking!
Thanks to all of the amazing Food Bloggers who gave us yummy inspiration!